Registration | CHIP on the sands 2017


Please read carefully all the following instructions before proceeding with the registration process.

Please, choose the applicable option for registration:

Registration for foreign members

Please, use any credit card option.

Registration for brazilian members

In the first step of the process, an account should be created for SBC systems. After that, the event registration will be available.

Online registration process ends on August 25, 2017. After this date, new registration will only be available during the event.

Please, take advantage of early registration until August 05.

Conference Fees

Early Registration -  until August 05 (Hard deadline)
Professional Member of SBC, SBMICRO, ECS, IFIP US$ 600
Student Member of SBC, SBMICRO, ECS, IFIP, IEEEUS$ 250
Professional Non MemberUS$ 720
Student Non MemberUS$ 325
Late Registration -  until August 25
Professional Member of SBC, SBMICRO, ECS, IFIPUS$ 660
Student Member of SBC, SBMICRO, ECS, IFIP, IEEEUS$ 300
Professional Non MemberUS$ 785
Student Non MemberUS$ 355

• All registration categories allow unrestricted access to 30th SBCCI, 32th SBMICRO, 7th WCAS, 17th SFORUM, 2th INSCIT, FEEC and industrial exhibition. The registration includes: Access to all session, conference proceedings, certificates, conference bag, coffee breaks and cocktail.

• Remember that, to have a published paper, at least one paper author must be registered at a full subscription.

• Student fees do NOT include the gala dinner (conference dinner).

• A limited number of GRANTS will be available to brazilian students and members of brazilian research and education institutions. The financial support is provided by brazilian research agencies.

• Additional tickets for conference dinner, each one is 50 USD or R$ 150 (brazilian currency)

Grants Instructions

1. Faça o registro na conferência selecionando a respectiva categoria GRANT desejada e faça o upload do comprovante de vínculo com a sua instituição.

2. Aguarde a aprovação do seu GRANT via mensagem por email.

3. Após a aprovação, efetue o pagamento.

Cancellation Policy

The deadline for the registration refund request must be within one week before the event and the maximum amount to be reimbursed will be 80%. The remaining 20% should cover the administrative costs of registration.